jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

The amazing cellphone


This article is one of the most used for me. It is useful to communicate anywhere with people, besides other secondary uses.

I got my first one 6 years ago approximately, and it was very heave and large, I only used it to call, because it hasn’t another functions. Later, I changed the model frequently; the idea was to have a more up to date model.

Nowadays I have one that I can use to listen to music, the design is pretty too, because is thin and more comfortable for use. Generally I use it to listen to music and to call my friends; I play the games that it has too.

This object is very important cause it helps me to communicate with people in anyplace of the city, and if I have problems, I can call somebody to ask for help, it is very useful, without it I’d be isolate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario