miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

www.terra.cl

I'm GOING TO PRESENT you a website where you can get information about any situation, this is www.terra.cl

When I need some information about politics staffs aor other topic.
In this website you can also find about foreing policy so can be well information.
For example, what goes in USA with the presidente Barack Obama, I know it because I check every day this website.

I like to much terra because it's clear and easy to search the information and to understanding.
In Chile a lot of people visit the site.

You can find any information minute by minute about our and others governments because it's online.

This web is very useful, because if someone ask me for information I go inmediatly to this website and very quickly I get the information.

So, if you need to know what is happening anywhere you have to visit this amaizing website.

1 comentario:

  1. nice web site...
    everybody knows terra
    sometimes I read it... the sports news only xD

    ResponderEliminar