martes, 23 de junio de 2009

I think that my experience made the blog was very successful, because I have learned a little more of how better and improve my English.
When I started to made this blog, I thought that this kind of work doesn’t make sence, because I never did before.
In my school I was used to other kind of work, like every three weeks we have to do a test. The test was basically for evaluate how much we have learnt about topics like “verb to be”, “past tense”, “going to”.
Also, in the English class of my school was very usually spoken in Spanish if we don’t understand something.
In this class I have to apply all those knowledge, in the blog such as in the exercises of the class.
The change of my school to the University was very big, because both English classes were very different.
But I think that this change made me very well, because I don’t used speak English in the class. So, now I feel that I can express myself a little better, because I have practiced in class.
The methodology of the class, as I said, it’s very different that in my school.
At the beginning for me was very difficult start the exercises of the blog, so I had to ask for help in many times.
But in every class that we have to do a new work in the blog, I started to understand a little bit more, because I had learned how to do.
My opinion about the blog exercises it’s that they were very interesting, because they were very linked with topics about the art, history and specially of my career, public management.
So nevertheless I think that working in the blog help me to expressing more than I used to do. Also get better my English, making growing better my vocabulary.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Matias

    I'm glad you feel more comfortable with the language. Best of luck next semester!


    corrections:

    I think that my experience *doing* the blog was very successful * because I have learned a little more of how *to better* and improve my English.

    The methodology of the class, as I said, *is* very different *than* *at* my school.

    ResponderEliminar