martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My ideal job: Chile Deportes.

I think that like a public manager my ideal job would be related with the community, so if you ask me “what do you want to do”, I would said that I would like to work in Chile Deportes.
Why Chile Deportes? ; Because I really like sports. My wish like a public manager and my responsibility is to get better the Management and the administration of the public’s politics.
What is Chile Deportes? ; Chile Deportes is a institution that dependent of the National Institute of Sports, and its functions are develop the sport and support the pursuit of talent, to contribute to the welfare of the people, through implementation, dissemination and financing plans, programs and tools to promote sports.
Also contributes to improving the quality of life and healthy living, away from drugs by promoting the sport.
My principal reason for want to be in Chile Deportes it’s because the previous administrations were very bad and very disastrous. So I would like change that, and get better that administration for the welfare of the community.
As student of the University of Chile my chances are more than other student, because the prestige and the reputation of my University is more than other University.

5 comentarios:

  1. hey!ª! ...well I really like your wish... I think is pretty cool,sport administration is necesary in our country, so what you will do, do it right!ª

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That will be a very original job. That job never passes for my mint. I think that is a big challenge to improve that area of administration.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a well-argued post!
    a correction:
    Because I really like (the) sports.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would love to work in Chiledeportes too...
    It is one of the most interesting job to do for me, like you, I like to do, see, and stimulate people to practice sports.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that Chile deportes it will be a good job!!!!!!!! and special for you

    ResponderEliminar